Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lutz Integrate - Evernote - Quick and easy note taking tool that syncs to all devices


First I want to say thanks to everyone that has been visiting my blog, I hit 1000 page views in a short few weeks!  That is motivation for me to keep sharing the tools I love to use!  I am still trying to figure out the best way to share, I really appreciate you taking the time to check out this blog!  Please comment if you find the resources useful and if there are any questions you may have!

Remember_everything__evernote_corporation

Evernote is an awesome note taking tool that allows you to create text notes, audio notes, video notes and save many different file types.  If you add a picture to evernote it will actually search the text in the picture as well!  I personally use evernote everyday to take down to do lists, meeting notes, and attach PDFs I receive for easy access.  The best part is I have access to everything I post on evernote on every device I own, multiple computers, smart phones and other mobile devices.  I also have access to it through the web, so its easy to find any resource through search and share it via e-mail or by whole notebook.

If you are disorganized like me, then this is the tool for you.  If you decided to check it out, you will not be disappointed.  You are allowed 50mb of upload to the site a month and if you create large files you can upgrade for a nominal fee and have 500mb of upload space.

So check out Evernote!

http://www.evernote.com/

No comments: