Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lutz Integrate - Live Scribe Pen - Pen that records audio, writing and drawing and links to your computer!


Live Scribe Pen
This pen allows you to hear, write and draw your notes and then upload them to your computer.  I find myself getting distracted in meetings when I have my computer in front of me, by using this pen and paper, I can write and record my notes and then revisit the notes and audio later.  The pen will record just your writing if you choose and make sure you ask permission if you would like to record the audio of a lecture or meeting!

To use the pen you have to use a notebook made for the pen or you can print off your own sheets.  This allows the pen to know what page you are on and organize your notes on the desktop version.  I am just starting to explore other uses for this pen, as I figure them out I will share them with you!  Check out my Pencast below and see how the pen works!  You notice the colored text is what I record while I was recording audio.  

 

No comments: