Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lutz Integrate - Dropitto.me - Allow students, colleagues or friends to send files directly to your Dropbox account

Sites used:

www.dropbox.com

www.dropitto.me

Now that you have a dropbox account to back up data you can now use www.dropitto.me to allow students, colleagues or friends to share large files (up to 75mb) with you.  Simply create a dropitto.me account, and connect it to your dropbox account.  Don't worry it's password protected.

So it looks something like this.


My Drop URL http://dropitto.me/blutz01

Dropittoblutz01

You see above you need a password to get to add content to the dropbox

 

What my drop looks like...

Dropittoblutz01-1

Click browse, add desired file and press upload.  Within a minute or two the file will show up in your dropbox folder named DROPitTOme!

 

No comments: