Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lutz Integrate - Kid Zui The Internet for Kids

Kidzui

This is a web browser made just for kids and can set parents minds at ease when their children are on the internet!  The site allows kids to search for kid appropriate videos on yourtube, play kid appropriate games and lets them search and look at websites for kids!  Parents can sign up and track the amount of time the child is on the computer and password protect them from getting off the browser and going somewhere else.  I have tried this out on my daughter and she seemed to really like it, the interface is easy to navigate and there is a lot to choose from.  I am intersted to see how this could be used in a classsroom setting for yound students, if I get the chance to try it I will share later!

Kidzui-1
Parents Choices...

 

Kid Zui

http://www.kidzui.com/

No comments: